lunes, 25 de agosto de 2014

They're just Mondays







My outfit here is just an old sweatshirt from f21, high waisted mom jeans from Zara, and my gladiator sandals from Pacsun.

So, third Monday that I'm back to school and everything is going on pretty normal, last semester was a total disaster and I ended up half dead haf zombie half ravioli so I'm looking forward to at least survive with more elegance this time. 
Anyway, I don't know if I mentioned this before (I really think i did tho) but I'm selling my camera, if I do so, which will be tomorrow or maybe the day after, I may not post anything at all in October. I don't know, I shot (shoot?) a lot of outfits which should be enough for September and my cupcake business is going a little slow so maybe I won't be able to collect all the money for the new camera until November.
Anyway, i'll let you know how that goes.

Also, because in my school they have this absolutely stupid pointless rules, I had to dye my hair a "deep red color" that looks purple-red-idon'tknowwhat color. Which is also why I took a lot of photos for the blog before my flawless ombre pink-white effect disappeared, a very clever plan I thought about, so you probably won't see my actual horrible color until about 2 months or something don't worry.

Hope you're all doing well, eat your homework, do your vegetables and all of that namaste stuff.
Be nice, thanks for reading!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario