domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

Where the dog days can't touch me










My vacations have been very nice to me lately, even tho we are dying here because of the weather (45 celsius every freakin day), I've been going out with friends and doing stuff.
I will post some new outfits soon because my sheinside orders finally arrived today! So keep in touch lovely readers, for those of you who are interested in Sheinside's clothing.

Here are some photos I took the other day, I was with my best friend Gerardo and the sky was beautiful, we were just playing with our camera settings and I took some shots of him lighting my perfume with his lighter. We also took some polaroids, but I'll show them in another post as well as all the other polaroids I've taken this month.
Hope you all have a great week, see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario