domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

I'll come to you, I'll run run run








A little update of the outfit I was wearing today, it's pretty casual because I won't be doing anything special other thatn going to a restaurant (father's day) and hanging out with my friends!
It's a black crop top from f21, high rise jeans from Pacsun, and chuncky sandals from Missguided.
I cutted the holes in my jeans because I've seen it a lot lately and I love how it looks, so why waist money buying a new pair when you can cut your old ones right? I recommend it a lot, it looks really nice! And is super easy to cut them, you can find tutorials in youtube if you have a hard time trying to cut your jeans.

Also you can see how my hair has changed from pastel pink to a orangy salmon color, it looks really nice too, but I'm plannig in dying the top of my head a magenta-pinkish color and leaving the tips pastel orange, what do you think?

Hopefully I'll finally get to wear one of my dresses from Sheinside tomorrow, so I'll post it soon and I'm also very excited because I ordered a Minolta x370 on ebay and I can't wait for it to arrive and take a hella lot of photos! Multiple exposures and stuff, I love film cameras.

I hope you're having a great weekend! Have a nice day and thanks for reading

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario