martes, 27 de mayo de 2014

Oh I was thinking about killing myself, don't you mind?








I finally took some decent photos of my new hair and I seriously couldn't love it more, I wish it could stay like this forever! I'll keep it like this as long as I can, but when school beggins I'll have to dye it a "natural" color because of the stupid rules my school has about that.
Anyway, I don't have the "process" photos ready yet but I'm working on that, in case you're wondering yes, I had to bleach my hair, no it's not damaged at all and I did it myself so I'm kinda proud of it haha.
I'm also wearing a pair of round sunglasses a friend gave me as a gift a long time ago, I don't know where sorry, but the crop top is from Agaci and the velvet leggings from f21.
Thanks for reading and have a wonderful week!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario