viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

Why would you fall?








So, it got a little cold here (a miracle) and I was able to use my beautiful Bart Simpson sweater one last time.
In case you were wondering I got it in Romwe a few months ago, I believe it's still in stock, and even if it isn't you can find it in Sheinside or in skinnybitchapparel where they actually sell it with a skirt of the same Bart print.
Anyway, I paired it with my classic black skirt and some thighs but the sweater was pretty big so I just kind of tied it in my back. (The skirt is from f21 btw).
For the shoes I used my black creepers, you can get them on amazon as me or in Romwe, TUK, etc.
Also I wanted to show you guys a little updates from my life, such as my new book "Eleanor & Park" and a nice snack I made which contained apples, blueberries, oats, banana chips and cranberries.

Well that's pretty much of it for today, I hope you like this outfit and you find it usefull for ideas and stuff, hopefully I'll post another look the next friday, have a nice weekend my lovely readers!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario