viernes, 25 de abril de 2014

I was always wrong










So, I'm back to school and tired as always, but it's been pretty normal. Today's friday and I got to take some photos of my outfit for you guys, I hope you like it.
As you can see, I paired this stripped crop top that I got last year from Agaci, with my velvet leggings from f21, the acid denim wash jacket is from there too. & then I just added my new pair of chunky black sandals from Missguided (which I'm loving so so much).
I've been kind of busy with school and some stuff in my home but I'll be out in about 2 weeks or less, so I'm hoping I can post some looks more often & help you guys with my ideas of "ootd". I wanted to tell you guys to listen the "Night Time, My Time" Album, from Sky Ferreira, I'm a big fan of her and 've been listening to it like crazy, so yeah.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario